twitter instagram The Rose And Her Clothes: Safely in the trenches

29/01/2013

Safely in the trenches

Okay, I think it's fair for me to say if your wardrobe doesn't have a trench coat in it then you may have a shopping trip to plan. It would be wrong for me to say you can never go wrong with a trench coat, because I'm sure, as with most things, you can go wrong. The phrase 'rarely go wrong' is more appropriate.

I'll just say this, if you can find that little rare moment where someone did go wrong, send it to me and I'll see if you're right. If you are I'll buy and send a Burberry Trench Coat to you, so you can make that rare moment a little smaller by turning into a commoner yourself. *I am not actually going to send you a Burberry Trench coat, for those rifling through photos right now*. I'll just show you how some people got it right, and I'm not short of them:
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Alexa Chung
Blake Lively 

Kate Middleton - Image - NewYorkGirlStyle
Emma watson 
Cara Delevingne - image - Luxury-insider
Emma Stone - image - posh24

Natalie Portman
Victoria Beckham - Image - FlameFlynet Pictures
Miranda Kerr - image - trend911

No comments:

Post a Comment