twitter instagram The Rose And Her Clothes: The supermarket jewels

05/02/2013

The supermarket jewels

Food + fashion = best combination ever!

Lucy Folk, a jewellery designer has a unique way of creating innovative pieces that mimic different foods. I've fallen in love with the Melbourne-based designer, as she has managed to combine two of my favourite things. Remember when you were little and you made necklaces out of dried pasta shapes, well let me tell you, Lucy's were definitely the best.



I've picked some of my favourite pieces, and I will follow whoever is the first to name all the different types of food in the pictures.







So there you have it, the photos above are my favourites from her collections. However, she has so many more which you should definitely check out.

And whilst writing this post I have become extraordinarily hungry, excuse me whilst I make my way to fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment